Best Hotels In Singapore: Night Safari And Singapore Flyer
Singapore is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. With its modern infrastructure, vibrant culture, and diverse attractions, Singapore offers something for everyone. For travelers looking for a unique experience, the Night Safari and Singapore Flyer are two must-see attractions. Here, we’ll provide you with everything you need to know about these two attractions.
|Address||80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826 (Night Safari)
30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803 (Singapore Flyer)
|Location||North of Singapore (Night Safari)
Marina Bay (Singapore Flyer)
|Category||Night Safari: Zoo
Singapore Flyer: Observation Wheel
|Price||Night Safari: SGD 53.10 (Adult), SGD 35.40 (Child)
Singapore Flyer: SGD 33 (Adult), SGD 21 (Child)
|Attractiveness||Night Safari: One-of-a-kind nocturnal zoo experience
Singapore Flyer: Panoramic views of Singapore
|Road Access||Night Safari: By car or taxi
Singapore Flyer: By MRT or taxi
|Short History||Night Safari: Opened in 1994, the Night Safari is the first nocturnal zoo in the world. It is home to over 2,500 animals from over 130 species.
Singapore Flyer: Opened in 2008, the Singapore Flyer is the tallest observation wheel in Asia, standing at 165 meters tall.
Reasons Why We Should Visit
- Experience a unique night-time zoo adventure at the Night Safari
- See over 2,500 animals from over 130 species at the Night Safari
- Enjoy panoramic views of Singapore on the Singapore Flyer
- Take stunning photos of Singapore’s skyline from the Singapore Flyer
- Learn about the different animal species at the Night Safari
The Night Safari opened in 1994 and has since become one of Singapore’s top tourist attractions. It was the first nocturnal zoo in the world, offering visitors a unique experience of seeing animals in their natural habitats at night. The Singapore Flyer, on the other hand, opened in 2008 and quickly became a popular attraction due to its stunning views of Singapore’s skyline.
Singapore has a rich history of tourism, with the industry contributing significantly to the country’s economy. Over the years, Singapore has continued to develop its infrastructure and attractions to cater to the growing number of tourists visiting the country.
- The Night Safari is home to over 2,500 animals from over 130 species
- The Singapore Flyer stands at 165 meters tall
- The Night Safari is the first nocturnal zoo in the world
- The Singapore Flyer offers panoramic views of up to 45 kilometers
- The Night Safari is open from 7:15 pm to 12:00 am
- The Singapore Flyer has 28 air-conditioned capsules that can hold up to 28 passengers each
- Q: What time does the Night Safari open?
- A: The Night Safari is open from 7:15 pm to 12:00 am
- Q: What is the price of admission to the Singapore Flyer?
- A: The price of admission to the Singapore Flyer is SGD 33 for adults and SGD 21 for children
- Q: How tall is the Singapore Flyer?
- A: The Singapore Flyer stands at 165 meters tall
- Q: Can I bring food and drinks into the Night Safari?
- A: Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the Night Safari, but there are food and beverage outlets available inside
- Q: What is the best time to visit the Singapore Flyer?
- A: The best time to visit the Singapore Flyer is during sunset or at night to see the city lights
The Night Safari and Singapore Flyer offer unique experiences that can’t be found anywhere else. The Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo, offering visitors a chance to see animals in their natural habitats at night. The Singapore Flyer, on the other hand, offers panoramic views of Singapore’s skyline, making it a must-visit attraction for anyone visiting Singapore.
Be sure to bring a camera with you to capture the stunning views from the Singapore Flyer. Also, wear comfortable shoes and clothing for the Night Safari as you’ll be walking around a lot. Finally, be sure to check the weather forecast before visiting the Singapore Flyer as it may impact your views.
The Night Safari and Singapore Flyer are two of the must-visit attractions in Singapore. The Night Safari offers a unique nocturnal zoo experience, while the Singapore Flyer offers panoramic views of Singapore’s skyline. With all the information provided in this article, you’ll be able to plan your visit to these attractions with ease.