Best Hotels In Bora Bora: Experience The Ultimate Tropical Getaway
Bora Bora is known worldwide as one of the most beautiful and romantic islands in the world. The island’s crystal-clear waters, white-sand beaches, and stunning coral reefs attract thousands of tourists each year. But, where should you stay when visiting Bora Bora? In this article, we’ll explore the best hotels in Bora Bora that will make your stay memorable.
|Address||Bora Bora, French Polynesia|
|Location||South Pacific Ocean|
|Price||$600 – $5,000 per night|
|Attractiveness||Crystal-clear waters, white-sand beaches, stunning coral reefs, and lush greenery.|
|Road Access||No road access, only accessible by boat or plane.|
|Short History||Bora Bora was discovered by Europeans in 1722 and was later colonized by France in 1888. During World War II, the United States established a military base on the island, which helped develop tourism in the region.|
Reasons Why We Should Visit
- Unmatched natural beauty.
- Relaxing atmosphere.
- Opportunities for water sports such as snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Chance to experience Polynesian culture and cuisine.
- Perfect honeymoon destination.
Bora Bora has a rich history that dates back to the 4th century when Polynesians first settled on the island. During the 18th century, European explorers discovered the island and named it “Bora Bora.” In the 19th century, the island was colonized by France, which brought Christianity to the region. During World War II, the United States established a military base on the island, which helped develop tourism in the region. Today, Bora Bora is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
- The island is surrounded by a coral reef that creates a lagoon with crystal-clear waters.
- The only way to get to Bora Bora is by boat or plane, there’s no road access.
- Bora Bora is home to some of the most luxurious hotels in the world, including the Four Seasons and the St. Regis.
- French Polynesia is a French overseas territory, which means that French is the official language.
- The island’s local currency is the French Pacific Franc (CFP).
- What’s the best time to visit Bora Bora?
- The best time to visit Bora Bora is between May and October when the weather is dry and sunny.
- Do I need a visa to visit Bora Bora?
- No, if you’re a US citizen or a citizen of any of the 80 countries that have visa exemption agreements with France, you don’t need a visa to visit Bora Bora.
- Is Bora Bora safe?
- Yes, Bora Bora is generally considered a safe place to visit. However, like any tourist destination, you should take precautions to protect your valuables and avoid walking alone at night.
- What’s the local cuisine like?
- The local cuisine is a blend of French and Polynesian influences and features dishes such as poisson cru (raw fish marinated in coconut milk and lime juice) and mahi-mahi (a type of fish).
The tranquil atmosphere of Bora Bora is unmatched. The tropical paradise is perfect for those seeking relaxation, adventure, and romance. The island’s luxury resorts offer top-notch service and amenities, ensuring that your stay is unforgettable.
Be sure to bring plenty of sunscreen and insect repellent. Remember that Bora Bora is a tropical island, so it can get quite hot and humid. Don’t forget to try the local cuisine and take a dip in the crystal-clear waters.
Overall, Bora Bora is a must-visit destination for anyone looking for a tropical paradise experience. With its stunning natural beauty, luxurious hotels, and relaxed atmosphere, it’s no wonder why Bora Bora is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.