Best Hotels In Bali: Nusa Dua Beach And Uluwatu Temple
If you’re planning to visit Bali, Indonesia, you’ll want to make sure you stay at one of the best hotels in the area. Nusa Dua Beach and Uluwatu Temple are two popular tourist destinations with plenty of options for top-notch accommodations.
|Address||Nusa Dua Beach: Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple: Pecatu, Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
|Location||Nusa Dua Beach: Located on the southeastern coast of Bali, about a 25-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport
Uluwatu Temple: Located on the southwestern tip of Bali, about a 45-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport
|Category||Nusa Dua Beach: 5-star beachfront resort area with luxury hotels, spas, and golf courses
Uluwatu Temple: Ancient Hindu temple complex with stunning ocean views
|Price||Nusa Dua Beach: Prices vary depending on the hotel and time of year, but generally range from $150-$1000 per night
Uluwatu Temple: Admission to the temple complex is 50,000 IDR (about $3.50 USD)
|Attractiveness||Nusa Dua Beach: Beautiful white sand beaches with crystal clear waters, perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports
Uluwatu Temple: Ancient temple complex built on a cliff overlooking the ocean, with traditional Balinese architecture and stunning views
|Road Access||Nusa Dua Beach: Easily accessible by car or taxi from Ngurah Rai International Airport and other parts of Bali
Uluwatu Temple: Located on a cliff, so visitors must descend a steep staircase to access the temple complex
|Short History||Nusa Dua Beach: Developed in the 1970s as a luxury resort area, Nusa Dua Beach is now home to some of the most prestigious hotels and resorts in Bali
Uluwatu Temple: The temple complex dates back to the 11th century and is one of the most important Hindu temples in Bali
Reasons Why We Should Visit
- Relaxation: Nusa Dua Beach is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the sun, sand, and sea
- Culture: Uluwatu Temple offers a glimpse into Bali’s rich history and traditional Hindu beliefs
- Nature: Both Nusa Dua Beach and Uluwatu Temple offer stunning ocean views and opportunities to see Bali’s native flora and fauna
- Luxury: Nusa Dua Beach is home to some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts in Bali, with top-notch amenities and service
- Adventure: Nusa Dua Beach offers a variety of water sports, such as surfing, snorkeling, and jet skiing, for those looking for a little excitement
Nusa Dua Beach was developed in the 1970s as a luxury resort area, with the goal of attracting high-end tourists to Bali. Since then, it has become one of the most prestigious resort areas in Indonesia, with a range of 5-star hotels, spas, and golf courses.
Uluwatu Temple dates back to the 11th century and is one of the most important Hindu temples in Bali. The temple complex is built on a cliff overlooking the ocean and is known for its traditional Balinese architecture and stunning views.
Both Nusa Dua Beach and Uluwatu Temple have become popular tourist destinations in Bali, attracting visitors from all over the world.
- The Nusa Dua Beach area is home to over 20 luxury hotels and resorts, including the St. Regis Bali Resort, the Conrad Bali, and the Grand Hyatt Bali
- Uluwatu Temple is one of the six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars
- The temple complex is also home to a population of macaque monkeys, who are considered sacred in Hinduism
- The Uluwatu Kecak Dance is a popular tourist attraction that takes place at sunset in the temple complex
- Both Nusa Dua Beach and Uluwatu Temple are located in the Badung Regency of Bali
- What is the best time of year to visit Nusa Dua Beach and Uluwatu Temple?
- The best time to visit Bali is during the dry season, which runs from May-September. However, this is also peak tourist season, so expect crowds and higher prices. If you’re looking for a quieter, more affordable trip, consider visiting during the rainy season from October-April.
- How do I get to Nusa Dua Beach and Uluwatu Temple?
- Both destinations are easily accessible by car or taxi from Ngurah Rai International Airport and other parts of Bali.
- Are there any dress codes or restrictions at Uluwatu Temple?
- Visitors to the temple complex are required to wear a sarong and sash, which can be rented at the temple entrance. There are also restrictions on entering certain areas of the temple complex during certain times of day.
- What kind of amenities can I expect at Nusa Dua Beach hotels?
- Nusa Dua Beach hotels offer a range of amenities, including spas, restaurants, pools, and beach access. Some hotels also offer golf courses, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities.
- What is the currency in Bali?
- The currency in Bali (and all of Indonesia) is the Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
Staying at one of the best hotels in Nusa Dua Beach or visiting Uluwatu Temple offers a unique mix of relaxation, culture, and adventure. With stunning ocean views, luxurious amenities, and a rich history, these destinations are perfect for anyone looking for a memorable vacation in Bali.
If you’re planning to visit Nusa Dua Beach or Uluwatu Temple, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Bring sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- Wear comfortable shoes, as there may be walking or hiking involved
- Respect local customs and dress codes
- Be prepared for crowds during peak tourist season
- Try to learn a few basic words of Indonesian to communicate with locals
Overall, Nusa Dua Beach and Uluwatu Temple are two of the best destinations in Bali for anyone looking for a mix of relaxation, culture, and adventure. With top-notch accommodations, stunning ocean views, and a rich history, these destinations are sure to provide a memorable vacation experience.